Rochester Mall


Went to Pies and Coffee at Rochester Mall the other day!

There's a great selection of beverages and sinful desserts, and at reasonable prices. ZM and I ordered a hot chocolate, a latte and a slice of cake for less than $20.

Actually, I don't really find this price "reasonable", but nowadays, most places charge this price, so I suppose it's become "reasonable" in our society. 

Lemon Cheesecake- simply divine!

Some sort of latte... has a rich taste, super nice even for a non-latte fan... but I just can't remember the name of it...


Found a lovely Christmas tree that sort of makes the lobby of the cold mall seem warmer and more festive! It sure didn't help that the constant drizzle made for a rather gloomy night, so I'm glad to see this bright and cheerful tree!



Happy (eve of) Holidays! :)

Comments

Popular Posts