Funky Thingamabobs

I'm sure many of us have heard of Disney's The Little Mermaid. In it, Ariel sang Part of your World. Here's the bit of the lyrics from this song that I was reminded of when I stepped into Totally Hot Stuff at Bugis+.

Btw I REALLY think that the name "Bugis+" is weird and that building ought to have been kept as "Illuma". Doesn't Illuma sound nicer? With Bugis+ came lame jokes such as...

"Hey, let's go Bugis+."
"Nah, I prefer Bugis Minus."
BWAHAHAHA.

Lols.


Anyway, the lyrics:

Look at this stuff
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has everything?
Look at this trove
Treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Looking around here you think
Sure, she's got everything
I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs?
I've got twenty!
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more

You'll know what I mean if you check out this store at Bugis+!

Photo credits to www.totallyhotstuff.com.
 There's a bunch of really interesting stuff inside. Check out a few of what I found interesting!


Five stones in the shape of dumplings and magnets that look like the colourful biscuits from my childhood!

Erasers in the shape of Tu Tu Kueh and some heart-shaped Singapore flag pins ^^v

I think there's candy in this adorable little box that looks like a vintage pac man game machine!

Um... Some raunchy candles and wine bottle stopper

There's also pretty accessories like necklaces and pocket watches!

A little bit of information on Totally Hot Stuff~ 

It's a concept store, and their items are one-of-a-kind. You can find unique collectibles, vintage items, fashion accessories and apparel, homeware and decor in very limited quantities.

In-store labels include Goods of Desire, Blackbook, Fabrixcases, Forestprints, B-Diff, TOT, HURS, New Republic, 8storeytree, Decor Lavie, Uvex, Fred Perry, Lacoste and Grand Slam.

Information about Totally Hot Stuff gleaned from www.totallyhotstuff.com.

I wouldn't pay that amount of money for these goodies because I'm a cheapskate. Hahaha. It's not like it's super pricey... but what use have I for five stones, pins and erasers? I can't possibly justify enough to buy any of these without feeling guilty. Hahaha.

Oh! And if you want to hear Ariel sing Part of your World, here's a video I found. Enjoy~


Comments

Popular Posts