Selling Cheaply! Anyone interested? ^^

I received this from my Chic Kiss Love haul, but it doesn't fit me!!! So I have to sell it off. :(


I bought it at around $20, so selling it at $20! Please email me at annaxiu7@gmail.com if you're interested.^^

Watercolour Shift Dress (Blue)
Size: Free
Price: $20
Postage: Free normal mail. +$3 for registered mail.
Condition: Brand new
Brand: Dressing Salad
Payment accepted for order within Singapore: ibanking or bank transfer only (POSB/DBS)

International buyers are welcome, but payment by Paypal only. Please contact me for more information on the cost of shipping (mailing via Singpost only).

PS- The belt was only on display, Dressing Salad didn't give me the belt when I ordered.






Suitable to wear for Chinese New Year, too! ^^

EDIT: No longer available. Thanks! :)

Comments

Popular Posts