Being thankful

I met A, she's in my orientation group. Since we had the same schedule last semester, we became quite close!

Recently, she just went to America for her debate club activities. She bought me this cute little box of knick knacks!! Sweet. ^^



Speaking of gifts, here's one that the bf's mother got me! Granted, it was one of those prepacked ones that she bought for convenience sake... and didn't even know what was inside... but still, I'm grateful for it. She was pretty upfront about it too. Hahaha.

Kinda cute, isn't it?


Yea... I'm not going to be all naggy and stuff, since the typical being thankful things to say have all been said. They're getting old. So I'm going to take it for granted (lol irony) that we all have the gist  of it. So.

Yay let's all be thankful for all the little things in life!

- Anna

Comments

Popular Posts