[ Zaful ] Online Shopping Mini Haul & Review

There's so many summer sales going on right now, I'm sure there's going to be some serious damage to my wallet sooner or later. Are you like me, or are you able to resist all the amazing sales going on around you?

And because good things are worth sharing about, I'm going to be writing about the loots of my (shopping) labour! Chances are, I'll be sharing about great deals, because sales makes me happy lol.

Let's talk about Zaful today. Previously I wrote a wishlist about some really cute items that'll be perfect for the upcoming heatwave (hello, summer!). Then, I proceeded to order some of those items I mentioned lmao. And what do you know? Zaful kindly offered to mail me some complimentary items! <3

The quality of the items really surprised me!

1. Knitted Ribbed Slip Mini Dress



I was pleasantly surprised to find that the dress was not of a see-through material! It feels soft and reasonably thick for summer wear. This ribbed dress is made of some breathable fabric that hugs my body in all the right places, thereby effectively reducing the potato factor of my boyish body shape.

You'll be glad to know that the straps are totally adjustable- you get to decide how to tie it, where the knot is and how long the straps should be!




2. Monokini High Cut Backless One-Piece Swimwear


Some of the reviews mentioned how cheeky this swimsuit is, and they weren't kidding about it! I usually ignore comments about anything being sexy because most items lose all sensuality on my boyish frame, but this one might just be a little more revealing than I had expected!

This Zaful swimsuit comes with removable padding!
The best part is that this comes with removable padding. I know, I know, #freethenipple is a big thing now, but that's just not something I'm comfortable with! I'm ok with others doing it. Besides, I'm not going to pay any notice to other women's chests lol.

By the way, the monokini even comes with the hygiene sticker on the crotch area. It's a nice detail, don't you think? When online shopping, I don't expect anyone to be trying on the clothes, for obvious reasons, so this sticker really says a lot about the high standards of this company.



It's a great choice for any of you out there who's looking to even out your uneven tan lines, like me! I have the weird t-shirt tan that I absolutely detest. This swimsuit is backless and low cut in the front, so I hope that it'll help to even out my tan.

3. High Waisted Mini Denim Skirt


I didn't write about this item in my Zaful wishlist, since I found other items that were more suited for the summer theme. I decided to get it anyway because I had been looking for a black skirt for awhile now, and this one had really great reviews!



Speaking of which, listen to the Zaful reviews! After receiving my Zaful order, I believe that the reviews are authentic. I wish I had listened to the feedback and gotten a size S- this size M is a little too big for me and sits at my hips instead of at my waist.

As you can see, the skirt is a little loose on me, and I have a rather large waistline - 27", I believe! Now do you see why I liken my figure to a potato? >.<



No matter, I'll probably wear it loose or with a belt, since this comes with belt loops.

This skirt is really stretchy, so it's able to fit small and wider hips. The 4 pockets are all real and usable, and the hemline is slightly distressed. I can't wait for it to become even more distressed after a few rounds in the washer!

*****

All in all, I really like the quality of Zaful items! I've been hearing about them from Instagrammers and Youtubers for so long, and I'm glad that I finally tried it for myself. Would you want to try some Zaful items too?

Visit Zaful.com for their ongoing Mega Mid-Year Sale, which runs from now till July 8, 2018! Don't worry if you miss this sale, because they also have amazing deals which are updated regularly, such as their weekly highlights, which could be 50% off or buy 3 get 1 free!

Thank you, Zaful, for sending me these items!

Follow me on Instagram (@love.life.love.unicorn), where I post regularly about fun things in general, with a focus on skincare and style! BE PREPARED to see unglamorous pictures, because I don't know how to look pretty in pics!

Comments

  1. That skirt looks so cute, definitely doesn't look too big in the photos and it's my favourite piece from your haul :)

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) Hope that you are having a good week so far :) We finally got a break in the heatwave last night and it was so welcome!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts