How I got rid of my Oily and Flat Hair | PHS HAIRSCIENCE ® ADV Purify Range

As we all know, flat hair is not an attractive look at all! 

But it's not just flat hair. Hair can become flat because of excessive oil production on our scalp. Instead of using short-term solutions like dry shampoo, we should nip the problem in the bud. But how? 

Simple! We need to improve the condition of our scalp first.


So I'm very happy to have found PHS HAIRSCIENCE ® ADV Purify Range. After testing it for a week, I can even wash my hair every other day now (instead of every single day). 

I've included a link for a complimentary sample for each reader in this post, so keep on reading! :) 

WHAT IS THE PHS HAIRSCIENCE ® ADV Purify Range?


ADV Purify Range consists of a shampoo and tonic and is made for both males and females with dandruff-prone and oily scalps. While I don't have dandruff, I can still see the effects of the PHS HAIRSCIENCE shampoo and hair tonic on reducing sebum production on my scalp, even after just one week.

There's also the PHS HAIRSCIENCE® ADV Nutrition Conditioner for All Hair Types, which I used for my dry ends.

See the difference in these two pictures below:


My hair looks flat and limp in the picture on the left, as compared to the picture on the right, right

What's more, these products contain stem cells and are made with the high concentration of botanical essences. Furthermore, they do not contain harmful additives like parabens, mineral oils or benzophenone.

ADV Purify Shampoo



PHS HAIRSCIENCE ® ADV Purify Shampoo helped to purify my scalp by reducing sebum clogs. My scalp feels thoroughly cleansed, remains refreshed even after I blow dry my hair, and has a light "herbal" fragrance which does not linger after you step out of the shower. 

This shampoo is pretty easy to lather up and spread around the scalp, I think due to the surfactant sodium laureth sulfate (note: this is a gentler form compared to sodium lauryl sulfate and is certified safe to use).

This is one pump. It's quite a small amount, but it lathers up a lot!

However, I need to pump it two to three times before there is enough lather to wash my whole scalp, so I'm not sure how long this 200ml / 6.76 fl.oz. will last me. It's because the oilier your scalp is, the more shampoo you'd need to make enough lather. 


ADV Purify Tonic



I replaced my regular hair tonic with the Purify tonic for the week. The spray nozzle makes it easy to apply on my scalp, and I could also target areas which I feel were oilier. I used my fingertips to briefly massage it all over my scalp.

The tonic works as part of the Purify range to normalise the scalp's natural sebum production. It also felt really refreshing and cooling. However, the herb smell does linger, so if you mind it, you might want to skip this. 



ADV Purify Conditioner


This isn't part of the Purify Range, but I used it for the dry ends of my hair.

At first, I didn't think that the conditioner worked, because most conditioners have zero impact on my frizzy hair. To give PHS HAIRSCIENCE a fair shot, I stopped using my hair oil and used the Purify Conditioner exclusively for a week. 


I'm impressed by the conditioner. It lives up to its claim of revitalising dull and dry hair. It brought out the natural waves in my hair. Although it's only the ends of my hair, I can't wait to see if it will further improve the condition of my hair if I continue to use it. 

While it has the same "herb" smell as the shampoo, the smell fades quickly.

I'm happy with the improved condition of my hair and scalp after just one week of trying out PHS HAIRSCIENCE ® ADV Purify Range. I'll keep using it and hopefully, you'll be able to see a difference in my upcoming posts here and on Instagram!  

You can try it too! Just visit the Sample Store and redeem your free sample at http:// bit.ly/2RiDpB7 !

My IG: @love.life.love.unicorn

PHS HAIRSCIENCE has over 14 ranges, so you can find something that suits your needs! Here's some additional information:

The PHS HAIRSCIENCE® Difference

With more than 100 SKUs over 14 ranges, the PHS HAIRSCIENCE® home care collection caters to a wide array of scalp and hair concerns. Made with the purest botanical essences, the products do not contain harmful additives like parabens, mineral oils or benzophenone. Unlike many products on the market, our superior formulations are highly concentrated and not watered down, ensuring effectiveness and faster results.
✓ Bioscience-based components deliver fast results and long-term benefits
✓ Highest, most effective concentration of pure ingredients
✓ Harnesses the power of Bio-Conversion Plant Stem Cells and Patented Complex 5 Technology
✓ Contains Herbal Extracts, 20 kinds of Phytogenic Proteins, multiple Vitamins, Peptides and Keratin
Last but not least, thank you Sample Store and PHS HAIRSCIENCE, for sending me this PHS HAIRSCIENCE ® ADV Purify Range! 



PHS HAIRSCIENCE® products are available at:
  • Wheelock Place #04-12, 
  • Ngee Ann City #05-25,
  • Plaza Singapura 04-34/35, 
  • Bedok Mall #B2-40/41, 
  • Parkway Parade #B-70/71, 
  • Takashimaya Level 3 counter,
  • and online at: www.phshairscience.com, Lazada, Shopee, Q10, Redmart, Zalora and Singapore Airlines’ KrisShop.
I hope you try this too! Again, visit the Sample Store to redeem your free sample at http:// bit.ly/2RiDpB7 !

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts